Wednesday, July 8, 2009

And it begins...

So I started crying at church Sunday night. I tried not to, but the tears just started rolling out. You see, Sunday morning I realized just how short my time here is...I actually only have one more Sunday at church (because of some weekend sight-seeing trips). That made you think of all the people you are going to miss when you leave, and there are a lot of people to miss here, which of course made me sad. I was okay though, I kept myself composed Sunday morning. Then Sunday night I was at Potter's Wheel in Mbabane and at the end of the service, the team that was ministering began singing a song about how we are brothers and sisters and we stand together...that broke me. I couldn't sing. All I could do was sit there as tears poured out over my cheeks and pray for the people that I was leaving, that we would stand together, and that they would move forward in God.

It is going to be hard to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment