Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cricket?

So I am currently checking to see who is still in the Cricket T20 World Cup. Yes, you read that right, I am checking in on cricket! Oh the craziness that pursues when you go to a foreign land! I watched my first cricket last Sunday night (England beat India) and actually enjoyed it. It is definitely more interesting than baseball, well at least the T20 is since it is a shorter faster game. No 3 day matches for me please, the last baseball game I went to that was 18 innings was more than enough of that for me, I couldn't imagine watching three full days. The T20 will be done in about the time of a football game though, and on Sunday it is the Championship. So here I am excited about cricket and the prospect of watching my first full game as the Championship.

Oh, and to celebrate we will be having a very inappropriate dinner of tacos and quesadillas! Do they even play cricket in Mexico?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment